Why settle for what others choose to do when you can plan something extraordinary.
Pre-planning helps to ensure that your ceremony captures your essence and offers comfort to those who attend and will leave an image of you that will be enormously helpful for those left behind.
Know that pre-planning your funeral or memorial ceremony is all about doing something positive and your way of putting your own creative stamp on a life milestone.
My pre-planning services include but is not limited to meetings with you and your family to discuss:
- Tradition: What traditions do you wish to have represented in the ceremony
- Legacy Plan: Should donations be made to a specific charity in your name in lieu of flowers
- Achievements: Which achievements would you like most recognized in your ceremony
- Place: Where would you prefer to have your ceremony and reception held
- Music: What songs and instruments do you wish played and by whom
- Colors: What color or color scheme should dominate the service
- Symbols: What symbols represent who you are
- Stories: What stories do you wish read