A memorial ceremony is a final act of love for the deceased person. A good memorial is one that resonates with meaning for those involved.
As your Celebrant, I am committed to planning, crafting and officiating a beautiful memorial ceremony that reflects and compliments the life of your lost loved one. I do this by working closely with you, family members and friends to include all of your requests.
My services include but is not limited to meetings with you to discuss:
- The type of memorial ceremony that would be best suited for the deceased
- Whether any family members or friends would like to participate
- If children should be involved – they provide the most colorful and vivid memories
- What types of poems, readings, rituals, music and/or prayers you’d like to include
- Assistance with writing the eulogy or assist family and friends in delivering their tributes
- Any interesting anecdotes you’d like to include
- Write, coordinate and officiate the memorial ceremony